- (UK, US) IPA: /ˈtɹæŋ.kwɪl/
tranquil (နှိုင်းယှဉ်နိုင်သော (comparative) more tranquil, အသာလွန်ဆုံး (superlative) most tranquil)
- အေးချမ်းသော။ တည်ငြိမ်သော။
- 1847, Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre, chapter XXVIII
- Some time passed before I felt tranquil even here: I had a vague dread that wild cattle might be near, or that some sportsman or poacher might discover me.
- ငြိမ်သက်သော။ ဆိတ်ငြိမ်သော။
- 1921, Douglas Wilson Johnson, Battlefields of the World War, Western and Southern Fronts: A Study in Military Geography, page 262
- […] that the streams which did form were clear and tranquil because fed by perennial springs from the underground supply; and that in their tranquil waters extensive peat bogs formed.