အညွှန်းသို့ ခုန်ကူးရန် ရှာဖွေရန် ခုန်ကူးမည်
- (transitive) (ဖုံးကွယ်ထားရာမှ) ဖွင့်ဟသည်။ လှစ်ဟသည်။
- 1996, Status of women in Islam, Status of women in Islam, page 91:
- The Schools of Jurisprudence of Abu Hanifa, Al-Shafaii and Malik agree that the woman is permitted to unveil her face and hands in the streets in front of the strangers. However, if this display of the face does rouse temptation and charm, the woman has to veil her face as she does the rest of her body.
- 1831, James Cook, The Three voyages of Captain Cook round the world, page 356:
- A sort of curtain, made of- mat, usually hung before them, which the natives were sometimes unwilling to remove ; and when they did consent to unveil them, they seemed to express themselves in a very mysterious manner.
- (transitive) (လူမသိသေးသည်များကို) သိအောင် လုပ်သည်။ ဖွင့်ဟပြောသည်။
- 1831, Thomas Dick, The works of Thomas Dick, page 102:
- Since, therefore, the science of natural philosophy is conversant about the works of the Almighty, and its investigations have a direct tendency to illustrate the perfections of his nature, to unveil the plan of his operations, to unfold the laws by which he governs the kingdom of universal nature, and to display the order, symmetry, and proportion, which reign throughout the whole.